- Media Wallet as the founder of a German-Israeli enterprise in Tashkent successfully completes an investment project with the entry of the Intis Telecom Asia LLC into the telecommunications market in Uzbekistan.
- Media Wallet as the founder of a German-Israeli enterprise in Tashkent
- Our Company creates new division – Defence industry.
- Dr. Farid R. Zakirov is appointed as the new CSO of the FC Dynamo Brest.
Cooperation office moves from Tajikistan to Turkey.
LAUREA GERMANIA establishes LAUREA BRITANNIA LTD. in London.
LAUREA GERMANIA establishes Media Wallet UG in Hamburg
Our Company moves from Bremen to Hamburg.
- Opening of the Cooperation office in Tajikistan
- Our Company creates new division – Sports management.
- Accreditation and opening of the Representative office in Uzbekistan (Certificate No. 3390 dated 13 May 2016).
- The shareholders appointed German attorney-at-law, Mr. Sören Croll, as the new CEO.
Jan Wellmann († 16.06.2017) retires.
Dr. Farid R. Zakirov is appointed as senior strategic advisor to the Tajikistan national football team.
- German attorney-at-law, Jan Wellmann, is appointed as managing director.
- Reorganization and a limited company etablishment (the Articles of incorporation of 9 July 2012 signed in Bremen)
German-russian lawyer, Dr. Farid R. Zakirov, is officially appointed as a representative of FC Rubin Kazan in the EU.
Executive director of the Bremen Cotton Exchange, Mr. Jan Wellmann, and advisor to the Presidium of the Bremen Cotton Exchange, Mr. Dr. Farid R. Zakirov, established on the 11th November 2010 in Bremen Wellmann & Zakirov GbR.